VIRTUAL INFO DAY 2020 - General session: BTSF Policy and strategy
- The webinar will have audio and video. Please enable webcam and speakers/headset.
- The session will be recorded (both audio and video).
- All participants will be requested to introduce themselves and who they represent at the beginning of the session.
- Questions and answers will be registered and made available in Chafea's website (Info days section) and in the Newsroom section of the BTSF ACADEMY.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725.
Please read the conditions here.
- In order to attend the meeting, it is requested to create an account in Zoom.
Date: 3rd September 2020
Info Day on Better Training for Safer Food:
11, Rue Eugène Ruppert,
DG SANTE ROOM HTC 02/080
Date: 14 January 2020
The archive of past BTSF Info Days, including all the relevant documentation for each event is available at Previous Info Days.