Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU legislation and relevant international standards.
- Background and principles of HACCP.
- HACCP methodology, development of HACCP plans and document management.
- Implementation and validation of HACCP plans.
- Information on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- Audit principles and management, to verify implementation of HACCP systems and compliance with food and feed requirements.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to email@example.com and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.