Food hygiene and control on fishery products and Live Bivalve Molluscs
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- The legislative requirements for fishery products and live bivalve molluscs throughout the production and distribution chain, including primary production.
- The requirements for vessels and on-land establishments.
- The tasks of the competent authorities.
- The tasks and responsibilities of food business operators in order to meet the legislative requirements for fishery products and live bivalve molluscs.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to email@example.com and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.