Food Contact Materials rules
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU legislation on Food Contact Materials with special focus on the changes adopted in the last few years.
- Setting up of national control plans for Food Contact Materials.
- Animal keeping and assessment of keeping facilities.
- Check-list used by the inspectors.
- Information on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- How to inspect/check declaration of compliances and supporting documentation to the declaration of compliance.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.