This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- Definitions used in feed: feedingstuffs, compound feed, complete feed, complementary feed, mineral feed and other definitions in Regulation 767/2009, feed additives, premixtures, processing aids (Regulation 1831/2003).
- General principles of feed marketing: objectives.
- Labelling and advertising of feed materials and compound feed (Regulation 767/2009): principles, responsibility of labelling.
- Catalogue of feed materials, restricted materials, packaging of feed.
- Feed additives: functions, conditions of authorisation, assessment (Regulation 1831/2003).
- Distinction between feed materials, compound feed, complementary feed, premixtures, feed additives and veterinary medicinal products.
- Feed for particular nutritional purposes (Regulation 767/2009).
- Claims (Regulation 767/2009).
- Medicated feed (Directive 90/167).
- Undesirable substances in feed (Directive 2002/32):
- Definition of undesirable substances.
- Objectives of Directive 2002/32.
- General principles of Directive 2002/32 (Monitoring, mitigation measures).
- Maximum levels and action thresholds.
- Regulated substances and products: Mycotoxins, Dioxins/PCBs, Toxins of plant origin, etc.
- Carry over of coccidiostats to non-target feed.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.