Prevention, Control and Eradication of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSE)
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- Presentation and objectives of EU law as regards prevention, eradication and control of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSEs).
- EU provisions related to the surveillance and monitoring of TSEs including notification of suspect animals, testing, EU reporting system.
- EU provisions related to the eradication measures to be taken following the confirmation of the presence of a TSE.
- EU provisions related to the feed ban including sampling, and testing.
- EU provisions for removing and destruction of specified risk materials.
- EU provisions concerning the placing on the market and the importation of live animals and ruminant products.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to email@example.com and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.