Animal Health Prevention and Controls for Aquaculture Animals - eLearning Information
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU provisions related to the control of aquatic diseases listed in Council Directive 2006/88/EC, Annex IV.
- Pathogens and diseases listed in Council Directive 2006/88/EC.
- Epidemiological surveillance, health inspection and sample collection procedures.
- Inspection and sampling procedures.
- Measures to be taken in case of outbreaks (various scenarios, case studies)
- Notifications at internal and EU level, information and experience exchange.
Who can Participate
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
If you are an eligible candidate, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available
BTSF Onlinecourses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and the BTSF Team will be glad to assist you.