The overall objectives of the
- At the end of the Module 1 the trainees should be improved in his/her ability to evaluate realistic uses of a representative plant protection product using the available data and the principles of biological extrapolation.
- At the end of the Module 2 the trainees should be improved in his/her knowledge on the latest EPPO standard PP1/296(1) Principles of efficacy harmonization of assessment of the potential risk of resistance development.
The course addresses the following topics:
- Introduction to the efficacy evaluation of plant protection products (PPPs).
- Regulatory framework.
- Principles of acceptable efficacy.
- Zonal assessment of PPPs.
- Minor uses and biological extrapolations.
- Harmonized dose expression for the zonal evaluation of plant protection products.
- Resistance risk analysis.
- Biopesticides and low risk Plant Protection Products.
Module 1- General principles of the efficacy evaluation of plant protection products in the framework of the Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, practical guidance and discussion on the efficacy evaluation of PPPs:
Module 2- Harmonization among members state Principles of efficacy evaluation for low-risk plant protection products and related regulatory aspects.
- Official control activities.
- Risk assessors.
Calendar and locations
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country||Course ID|