The overall objective of the BTSF Training Programme on EU feed hygiene rules and HACCP auditing is to:
- Spread knowledge and best practice in order to increase the level of expertise regarding feed safety issues at all stages of production, processing and distribution of feeding stuff, including the on-site inspection of feed business operators.
The training is delivered in two different training courses:
- Course 1 - EU Legislation on Feed
- Course 2 - EU Feed Hygiene Rules and HACCP Auditing
The additional objective for the proposed course is to provide knowledge and technical expertise in the field of EU Legislation on Feed to control officials working in the feed sector in the EU Member States and selected non-EU countries, through coverage of the following topics:
- Topic 1: General overview
- Topic 2: Feed hygiene
- Topic 3: Feed ingredients & contamination
- Topic 4: Application in the feed industry - field visits
- Topic 5: Feed labelling
- Topic 6: Feed with specific purposes and borderline products
- Topic 7: Imports and official controls
This training programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the criteria before applying.
- Candidates must be staff of competent authorities performing official control activities in the feed sector and having field inspection as part of their regular duties.
- At least 1 year of experience as Competent Authority staff involved in feed control.
- Participants must commit themselves to disseminate the knowledge received during the seminar among stakeholders in their home institutions/countries.
- As the seminar will be conducted in English, each nominated candidate must have a good (not basic) working level of English.
Calendar and locations
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|