List of available courses
This e-Learning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
The scientific contents are mainly focused on the following animal species: cattle, pigs, small ruminants and broiler chickens.
- Definition of undesirable substances.
- Objectives of Directive 2002/32.
- General principles of Directive 2002/32 (Monitoring, mitigation measures).
- Maximum levels and action thresholds.
- Regulated substances and products: Mycotoxins, Dioxins/PCBs, Toxins of plant origin, etc.
- Carry over of coccidiostats to non-target feed.